Topic 1 -- Preliminary Topics
Topic 2 -- Electromagnetic Properties of Materials
Topic 3 -- Coupled-Mode Theory
Topic 4 -- Periodic Structures
Topic 5 -- Engineered Materials
Topic 6 -- Design Techniques for 21st Century Electromagnetics
Topic 7 -- Other Advanced Topics
- Animated Visualization of a Grating Vector
- Short course on Generating Spatially-Variant Lattices
- Download .zip files with MATLAB codes
- test_fdder.p — Homework #1 asks you to write the function fdder() which constructs derivative operators for collocated grid. This test_fdder.p program tests your fdder() function to ensure that all features are working properly. See Homework #1 for details.
- fdders.p — This function acts just like fdder() except that is only produces derivative matrices for small grids. It is provided here simply to help troublshoot your fdder() function.
Note: The above items are protected function files and have a “.p” extension. They work just like “.m” files, but they cannot be opened to view the code inside them.